Friday, September 7, 2007

New Poll Posted Below

In the spirit of the day for the new Baby I posted a real quick poll for everyone to laugh at. Yesterday a certain Mr. Russell came by and started calling himself uncle. He tried to take the baby down the elevator and run away with Wesley. I had to tackle him.

OK some of that is exagerated :) Actually we really appreciate him coming by! Jury;s still out on the Uncle thing. Wesley will have a lot of Uncle's and Aunt's so we may have to come up with a new term.....any thoughts anyone?

2 comments:

Jessy Russell said...

That poll is so unfair! Gah! He said he wanted some fresh air, it's not my fault you guys are bad parents (kidding).

He doesn't have to call me uncle, since he'll already have an Uncle Jessy(e). Capitan will do quite nicely.

Daniel H said...

Yeah I wa sjust playinf with the Blogger features and thought it would funny if Jessy got voted out...some people voted for others on the list though so the joke poll is CLOSED!

I hope everyone who wants to comes by to give hugs and kisses (to Wesley).